respect teamwork conversation scale security like value security-breach question delivery-truck dog accident folder slippery wheelchair Lifted Logic Web Design in Kansas City clock location phone play chevron-down chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up facebook checkbox checkbox-checked radio radio-selected instagram google plus pinterest twitter youtube send linkedin computer phone-call play-button quote-end quote-start pin call-answer envelope clock fax-machine right-arrow left-arrow mail-envelope-outlined

How to File a Police Report

If you were injured in a slip and fall or any other type of accident , an important step of your case is the filing of a police report as soon as possible. Generally, you can file a police report by visiting the nearest police precinct or calling the non-emergency number for the dispatch office. In some metro areas, you also may be able to print a police report online.   


When using method that you choose to file a report, it will vitally important that you keep and maintain a copy.   If you filing a report over the phone, you need to request a copy be sent in the mail or even go pick it up yourself.

If you or someone you know has been injured please call McShane & Brady at 816-888-8010 or click here to contact us via our website.

McShane & Brady are “champions for the injured.”  If you have been injured, your job is to recover.  Let us be your “champion” and fight for you.