respect teamwork conversation scale security like value security-breach question delivery-truck dog accident folder slippery wheelchair Lifted Logic Web Design in Kansas City clock location phone play chevron-down chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up facebook checkbox checkbox-checked radio radio-selected instagram google plus pinterest twitter youtube send linkedin computer phone-call play-button quote-end quote-start pin call-answer envelope clock fax-machine right-arrow left-arrow mail-envelope-outlined

How do I file a HIPAA complaint?

If you believe you have been a victim of a HIPAA violation, you have the right to file a complaint with the United States Department of Health and Human Services.  The mission of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is to enhance the health and well-being of all Americans, by providing for effective health and human services and by fostering sound, sustained advances in the sciences underlying medicine, public health, and social services.

Filing a formal complaint is very simple and easy.  The process only takes a few minutes to complete.  Once completed, HHS will investigate and will let you know the results of the investigation.


You also need to speak to a law firm that represents those who have been victim of a HIPAA violation.  McShane & Brady has been a leader in this emerging legal practice.  Call us at 816-888-8010 so we can discuss the specifics of your case.

Here the the link to file your complaint.